This recipe is a rough sketch. Feel free to edit as desired.
1. Chop pepper and onions into large chunks.
2. Slice mushrooms.
3. Put oil in wok or large frying pan. (If adding meat or tofu, do so now, and cook until browned.)
4. Add vegetables except snow peas. Cover and cook for ~15-20m, stir periodically. When mushrooms are cooked through, you're done.
5. Add snow peas and pineapple. Cook ~5m.
6. Turn off heat & add sauce.
Optionally, add 1 lb diced meat or tofu. We use 567g/20oz tins of pineapple, but if you're less fond of it, use a smaller tin.