0. Pick matching flavours of jello and yoghurt.
1. Pour heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract into a large bowl. Whisk for approximately 5 minutes, until cream reaches stiff peaks. Set aside.
2. Place water in a microwave safe measuring cup or bowl. Heat for 1 minute, or until it's just beginning to boil.
3. Immediately whisk in jello mix, stirring until dissolved.
4. Stir in yoghurt.
5. Fold in whipped cream until well mixed.
6. Pour into graham cracker pie crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until set.