1. Put all the ricotta, parmesan, and romano in a food processor and blend.
2. Slice the parsley and basil. Add to cheese with fresh ground pepper and blend.
3. Slice half of mozarella, add to cheese, and blend.
1. Boil water. Add salt and oil.
2. Add pasta and cook for HALF the time on package.
3. Drain and rinse, to keep from sticking.
0. Preheat oven to 350F/180C
1. Pour sauce into lasagne pan. Spread to about 1/2cm deep, evenly across the bottom of the pan.
2. Take one shell at a time, stuff with filling, and lay on side in pan.
2b. If one layer is not enough space, spread sauce across pasta, leaving no pasta showing, and add a second layer.
3. Top with remaining sauce and tinned tomatoes. Add sliced olives.
4. Slice or shred remaining mozzarella and sprinkle across tomato stuff. Add some more parmesan and romano.
5. Cover with foil. Bake for 35 minutes.
6. Remove foil. Bake for 10 minutes.