- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F
- Mix dry ingredients first, then mix wet ingredients separately and blend in slowly
- Pour into greased loaf pan
- Bake for ~25m. This is gonna be a little wibbly based on your altitude and the accuracy of the oven. 20-30m, at the outside. If you can stick a toothpick in it, and it comes out clean, it's done.
- COOL THE CAKE or you'll leave half of it in the pan, loosen with a butterknife, and then flip the cake with your hand on it so it doesn't split. Put it on a cutting board or serving dish, upside down.
- Cut the cake in half. Smear one half with jam. Stick the other half on top. Squish it a little and smooth the jam edges with the flat of a butterknife.
Probably around four servings, if you eat cake like normal people eat cake.